1. Open Chrome browser & type svtsydney.org on your Android phone.
2. Next, click the 3 dots icon(called ellipsis) in the browser.
3. Next, select the option “Add to Home screen”.
4. Next, on the 'Add to Home screen' page you can able to see the SVT Sydney icon and edit the name as SVT Sydney & tap the “Add” button.
5. You'll see SVT Sydney icon appear on your Android phone's home screen. Just tap on this icon at any time to open SVT Sydney mobile friendly website.
Download the Android app to install the SVT Sydney Android App on your phone. You'll see SVT Sydney App icon appear on your Android phone's. Just tap on this icon at any time to open SVT Sydney mobile friendly website.
Note: You may be Go to Menu > Settings > Security > and check Unknown Sources to allow your phone to install apps from sources other than the Google Play Store & turn off once installed the SVT Sydney Android App. Newer versions of Android do things a little differently. Rather than check a global setting to allow installation from unknown sources, you'll be prompted to allow your browser or file manager to install APKs the first time you attempt to do so.