Thank you for your generous donations in the past to the Sri Venkateswara Educational Building Fund. This is a gentle reminder as we approach the end of the Financial Year on 30 June 2019.
As you are all aware we now have an approval from Wollongong Council to build an Educational Hall at the Temple that will have a library and ancillary facilities for a spiritual retreat and to conduct religious discourses.
The Sri Venkateswara Educational Building Fund was established to receive donations to fund an educational-cultural facility to support and develop Hindu religious and cultural education among the Hindu community in Australia – especially to provide the younger generation with a facility for the furthering of the Hindu culture and education. This will not only make a significant contribution to the well-being of our society but also provide facilities to explain our philosophy and create a better understanding among followers of other faiths.
We look forward to your generous donations for this facility. Donations of $2 and over are tax deductible
Your donations may please be made by:
- Direct transfer of funds (EFT) to the Sri Venkateswara Educational Building Fund Bank Account. Bank Account details are: Commonwealth Bank of Australia: BSB:062-190 Acct no: 1013-3620. Ref: SVEBF+”your last name”
- Account Payee / Crossed Cheque made payable in favour of “Sri Venkateswara Educational Building Fund” to reach us on or before 30 June. The cheque shall be forwarded to Temple address – 1 Temple Road, Helensburgh, NSW – 2508. or Dr.S.Kanapathipillai – Trustee, SVEBF, 2/131A, Botany St, Randwick, NSW 2031.
- Cash or Credit Card. (Mastercard and VISA only) payments, can be made at the Temple counter. Alternatively, if you wish to provide your credit card details and the amount you wish to donate, please contact the SVEBF trustees listed below.
Note: To obtain a receipt, please write to Dr.S.Kana, with payment details.
- Dr. S. Kanapathipillai: Work: 0415948047: AH (02) 9398 1867;
- Mr. R.Kanagarajan: Work: 0422406771: AH: (02) 9311 7409;
- Mr. K. Chandramohan: Work: 0411254154: AH: (02) 9763 2425;