Sri Venkateswara Temple depends on volunteers to assist the Management to conduct the daily activities of the temple such as manning the Front Desk Counter, giving a helping hand at the canteen, keeping the temple precincts and the adjoining areas clean, and many other similar chores. It has been a tradition for devotees and their family members to participate in these activities. However, with the outbreak of COVID the numbers have dwindled and we need fresh hands to help the temple provide the facilities and environment for devotees to pray and receive the blessing of the Lord.
With the impending KumbAbhishekam fast approaching, SVT does require a few more hands to join the existing force and take it forward.
Primarily we need volunteers to carry out tasks in the following areas during Weekends & Public Holidays.
The primary tasks are:
- Managing the Temple counter & the Souvenir shop;
- Serving the customers in the canteen as well helping in the kitchen activities;
- Helping in the Marquee arrangement during festivals and special occasions such as weddings;
- Cleaning/mowing the temple grounds;
- Maintaining flower plants and garden.
- Cleaning of Temple vessels and upkeep of Sanctums;
Contributing a day in this manner would definitely bring lot of happiness and self- satisfaction in serving the Lord.
We invite your expression of interest by notifying your area of interest along with preferred days and timings. Please click here to register or speak and leave your details with the person at the front desk counter.
We certainly look forward to having you as part of this noble cause, serving the Lord.
Ohm Namo Bhagavathey Vasudevayah!!