Following the guidelines from NSW Government, the Temple Management has decided to reopen the Temple on Monday the 11th October 2021!
In order to ensure the safety of the staff, volunteers and the community, following rules are implemented with immediate effect:
CONDITIONS FOR ENTRY
1. Registration on QR Code mandatory
a. Registration on books may be permitted on exceptional cases
2. Double dosage of COVID vaccination mandatory
a. Volunteers will verify the Certificate at the Entrance
3. Face Masks to be worn at all times inside the temple
4. 1.5m distance between families to be maintained inside the Temple premises
5. No singing is permitted inside the temple, unless authorised by administration
6. Number of devotees inside the temple will be limited to maintain 4 sqm rule
7. If needed, period of stay will be limited to 15 minutes for regular devotees and 30 minutes for Rituals sponsors
Please be aware that the Temple is predominantly administered by Volunteers! Let’s be grateful to God that we are able to do our prayers at the Temple during this difficult period, support their noble cause and more importantly save the Community!